Saturday, March 10, 2007

The REAL Zodiac


I know the TRUE identity of the Zodiac Killer!

After going to see (and loving) Zodiac last weekend I decided to take home the 2005 film The Zodiac for comparison. As it turned out, David Fincher's movie was far superior, but something interesting did come from viewing this version. I was about five minutes into it when, lo and behold, I saw one of the same faces that I had seen in the other film: Philip Baker Hall, the actor who appeared in such films as Hard Eight, Magnolia and a whole host of others. In this one he plays the chief of police in Vallejo. In Fincher's film, he's a handwriting expert. At first I was amused by this coincidence"... but then I realized what it actually suggests.

Philip Baker Hall is the Zodiac Killer!

Think about it. Why else would he possibly want to appear in not just one but TWO films based on his own handiwork? Also, Hall is 75 years old, so he was certainly alive during the time of the actual killings.

In one of his messages Zodiac wrote: "I am waiting for a good movie about me. Who will play me?" Clearly he was hoping that he would.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The devaluation of the fiesta Gold grows faster than we think of it. I hope it is reflects to the management department about the question of the fiesta money.It is caused by the continuous influx of fiesta online gold market currencies. On the other hand, buy fiesta Gold is one of these questions. The fiesta online money is one of the causes.
So to have a good attack, you should level your skill in cabal online alz. Also, get the highest level jewelry that you can equip in thecabal alz. This step depends on your skill rank, for lower magic ranks get 4 fast notice arrow skills and your cabal gold. Of course, if you have more cabal money, you can get more in the game. By the way, you can buy pet from other players in buy cabal alz.