Thursday, May 17, 2007

Coming this August: "31 Days of Spielberg"

Currently, over at Dennis Cazzalio's Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule, there is a discussion about the film 1941 going on. I have already taken the time to chime in with my own two cents and, given the fact that many people probably already know me to be a tremendously huge Steven Spielberg fan, my opinion of the film might surprise some. One of the things that I said, though, in response to Dennis’ post (along with a couple other people I noticed) is that I am "always in the mood for a discourse about Spielberg." However, for some reason it seems as if whenever I'm involved in one, I spend most of my time vehemently defending his “artistic status." As a hardcore "Spielbergian" I feel like I am almost always, by default, his constantly on-call apologist. I tend to feel that most of his films, and not just the more “serious” ones, aren’t given nearly the level of appreciation they deserve. As a showman people seem to love Spielberg but as an artist I think he is grossly undervalued.

Then, last night, I got an idea. I think I am going to attempt an experiment, an undertaking that has been burning inside of me for a very, very long time. It is going to be a rather monumental enterprise and it's very possible, even likely, that I'll get halfway through it and, very much like Spielberg himself did in the middle of shooting Jaws, say to myself: "Why on earth did I agree to do this? What have I gotten myself into?" Nevertheless, it’s just something that I feel I should do; in fact, I think it is probably long overdue. I’m calling it 31 Days of Spielberg and it’s going to look like this: I will view each and every available Spielberg film, write a corresponding piece about it and then post them here on my blog, one a day throughout the entire month of August (31 days, 31 posts). The plan will be to start with his earlier work and then go through each film chronologically all the way up to the present.

So, the schedule would end up looking something like this:

DAY 1: Prologue
DAY 2: Night Gallery – “Eyes”
DAY 3: Columbo: Murder By the Book
DAY 4: Duel
DAY 5: The Sugarland Express
DAY 6: Jaws
DAY 7: Close Encounters of the Third Kind
DAY 8: 1941
DAY 9: Raiders of the Lost Ark
DAY 10: Poltergeist
DAY 11: E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
DAY 12: Twilight Zone: the Movie – “Kick the Can”
DAY 13: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
DAY 14: Amazing Stories – “Ghost Train” & "The Mission"
DAY 15: The Color Purple
DAY 16: Empire of the Sun
DAY 17: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
DAY 18: Always
DAY 19: Hook
DAY 20: Jurassic Park
DAY 21: Schindler’s List
DAY 22: The Lost World: Jurassic Park
DAY 23: Amistad
DAY 24: Saving Private Ryan
DAY 25: A.I.: Artifical Intelligence
DAY 26: Minority Report
DAY 27: Catch Me If You Can
DAY 28: The Terminal
DAY 29: War of the Worlds
DAY 30: Munich
DAY 31: Epilogue


I can already see people out there shaking their heads in bewilderment and disbelief, the biggest question looming in their forefront of their minds probably being: “WHY SPIELBERG? Out of all the possible filmmakers you could have chosen, why him? With so many wonderful, talented, lesser-known artists out there in desparate need of attention, why pick the most popular, most financially successful and, quite frankly, most talked about director on the planet to write about? Hasn’t more than enough ink already been spilled on this man? Haven’t we heard his name and seen his iconic images far too many times already? I mean, even if you wanted to focus a prominent director, rather than an obscure one, then why not do Kubrick, Welles, Capra, Hitchcock, Allen, Eastwood, Scorsese, DePalma, Altman, Truffaut, Bergman or Coppolla? Just anybody but Spielberg. Why Spielberg?"

Well, there are a few reasons why I’ve chosen Spielberg.

First of all, while I admire all of the great directors previously mentioned, the truth is quite simply that I prefer Spielberg. They say that a blog resembles the personality of its host, and my personality is such that I happen to like Spielberg. So, why shouldn't my blog reflect that? I also know more about Spielberg than I do any other filmmaker. My own personal regard for the man has caused me to study his life and work more than any other filmmaker. I know a little about a lot of directors, but I know a lot about this one particular director. Furthermore, since I’ve started blogging, it has not escaped my notice that my knowledge and understanding of cinema's history, language and aesthetics is grossly insufficient (as opposed to when I’m in the video store talking to customers and I feel like an encyclopedia). As much as I love being a part of the film blogosphere and wouldn’t trade the experience for anything in the world, sometimes I feel terribly inadequate compared to some of my fellow cinephiles. I am not haughty or elitist enough to consider myself an extremely knowledgeable individual when it comes to movies, but I’d like to think I’m not completely ignorant of it. One comforting revelation to me was when I realized a while ago that when it comes to cinema you never completely “arrive,” you are a life-long student of film. So, I eventually accepted the fact that I will continue to learn about movies (and from movies) until the day I die. I learned from my friend Tucker (who opened my eyes to a whole world of films I had never been exposed to) in my first year in college that “I was an ‘expert’ in a subject that I really knew nothing about,” and everyday I am constantly being reminded of that fact. So, perhaps this is, in some ways, a bit of an “ego boost,” because this is a subject that I actually do know a lot about it. When it comes to Spielberg, I feel like I have something substantial to contribute to the conversation.

Finally, and this is probably the most important factor in my deciding to do the experiment, although it is true that a great deal has already been written about Spielberg, I tend to feel that a lot of the writing is spent focusing on the wrong things. I think Spielberg’s work, generally speaking, is not typically approached in the proper manner. Usually his movies are either addressed purely as entertainment (and consequently evaluated from that mindset) or are minutely dissected from a socio-political standpoint. On those rare occasions when they are analysed artistically, it’s usually from the perspective (unwarranted in my opinion) that they are sorely lacking; that their artistic merit is at best severely handicapped and at worst completely subverted by their commercial intent or desire to appeal to mass audiences. Obviously this is a contention that I do not agree with and I would like an opportunity to present my case for it. I just think this is the best way to do it: watch all the films and write a reaction to each one. This is not to say, of course, that I am going to give every movie a “free pass.” Not at all. I shall attempt, which as much honesty and integrity as I can muster, to give each movie as fair and objective critique as I possibly can. I can admit to being extremely biased in favor of Spielberg, but I can also concede that he possesses enormous weaknesses (particularly his tendency to over-dramatize emotions and wallow in sentimentality, a shortcoming that he himself has acknowledged) and that a number of his films are indeed highly flawed. Again, I’d like to think that I am not a "blind" Spielberg fan, but throughout my experiment I suspect I’m going to be more “open” to where his films are trying to take me than a lot of people are. I confess I am more pre-disposed to give him the benefit of the doubt whereas others might be more inclined, given his extreme level of popularity and success, to be harsher/stricter on him, but who knows? Maybe, throughout the course of all this, I'll become a more "balanced" Spielbergian and manage to find the middle ground.

I would also like to present this as a chance for others to share their own thoughts and opinions on his work. As I said before, I love talking about Spielberg and am always open to the opportunity to hear others do so as well. I would like to make it clear that anyone is welcome to join in and say whatever they like about Spielberg. Rest assured, I am not going to be monitoring the discussions with the intent of deleting anyone who disagrees with me. My only wish is that we can all remember to be polite, civil and respectful in our words. You do not have to temper your passion or emotions, whichever side you fall on. If you feel strongly about something, you are certainly more than welcome to express that, but my hope is that we can at least try to keep it from turning personal. I especially hope to hear from fellow Spielbergians Ted Pigeon and Matt Zoeller Seitz as well as perhaps some of the regular posters over at Spielbergfilms, a website that I have little doubt I'll make ample use of throughout the month of August in addition to reading, and in many cases re-reading, as many books on Spielberg that I can get my hands on (not to mention online interviews, DVD bonus features and other various sources of information).

I wish I could claim that there is something special about the month of August that makes it an especially suitable time to do this experiment, but alas there is not. There isn’t even anything singular about this particular year to make it a significant one in his life and/or career. There are no Spielberg films coming out soon (unfortunately) with which to mark this occasion. This just happens to be the time that this idea has come upon me and I wanted to do it as soon as possible before the summer ended (which I do think is appropriate given that Spielberg all but invented the phenomenon of the "summer blockbuster event" with Jaws), but not during the Filmmusic Blog-a-thon (which will no doubt keep me extremely busy) and after the month of July because that's when I take the first real vacation I've had in a very long time. Besides, I am going to need the time in advance to re-watch all of Spielberg’s films and compose something about each one. For the most part, this is a prospect I am looking forward to, especially for the films which I’ve seen only once (Amistad, Color Purple, A.I., Lost World and Sugarland Express). There are of course the films I never, ever tire of watching (Raiders, E.T. and Jaws) and the films that I truly treasure (Schindler’s List and Saving Private Ryan). It also means, unfortunately, that I have to sit through 1941 again (which I swore I’d never do), but I guess that’s life, isn’t it?

As the list indicates, I shall restrict myself (with the notable exception of Poltergeist for reasons I will get into later) to viewing only the films that Spielberg has directed. I don’t plan to examine the films that Spielberg has produced and/or executive-produced (Gremlins, Back to the Future, The Goonies, etc). Nor is my intent to discuss Spielberg the entrepeneur or Spielberg the studio head/executive. I want to focus on Spielberg the filmmaker. To watch the movies that bear his name (and not in the manner of “Steven Spielberg Presents,” but in the manner of “A Film by Steven Spielberg” or “A Steven Spielberg Film”). I will also, as much as I can, try to refrain from doing a “biography” of Spielberg. Though I know I will not be able to avoid discussing his personal life in some of my reviews (since I already know it informs a great deal of his work), I shall try to limit the degree to which I do so and only insofar as it applies to his professional career. It is for this reason that I have chosen to view the films in chronological order because I think Spielberg’s work can only be best appreciated in the context of where he (and the culture) was at the time. His career has been, at the very least, a unique journey and the changes he has undergone (not to mention we have undergone) are reflected in the work and in people’s reactions to them. I should prove to be a very stimulating, provocative and hopefully enlightening endeavor for all of us, not least of all myself.

There’s no telling what I’m going to look/sound like on the other side of this thing. By the end of it all I may be so over-saturated in “Spielberg-ness” that I am sick to death of his movies and never want to watch another one again. Then again, by immersing myself in his work, I may develop an even deeper respect for his gifts than I ever had before. I don’t know. At the very least, I hope that when all is said and done, I will have gotten most (if not all) of what I think and feel about Spielberg out of my system and will then finally be able to move onto other great directors of whom I can conduct an in-depth study. I may even find that I so enjoy experiencing a filmmaker's work (and then writing about it) in this manner that I decide to do at least one of these a year, always on a different artist. In the meantime, this is what I need to do for right now. So, if you happen to love Spielberg, hate him or are just indifferent to him, feel free to stop by Windmills during the month of August for my own private film-blogging experiment 31 Days of Spielberg.

37 comments:

Jonathan Pacheco said...

What a cool idea! Don't be surprised if a few people (aka myself) end up copying your idea (I'm thinking Allen for me, but I find myself thinking, "How do I get a hold of all his films? My Netflix only holds 3 at a time!")

I've seen much more recent Spielberg than I've seen old, so I look forward to reading about all of his work.

Tucker said...

Damian, I have not seen his films Prologue and Epilogue, so I look forward... (bad joke, I know)

I think this idea could be the beginnings of a book. Great idea. I remember in school when we would study a single director for a term; that seeing and studying a series of films by the same director, back to back, was extremely rewarding, even if you've seen all the films before. And especially if you watch them in chronological order, as you have them listed. There's no better way to get an understanding of the creative arch of an artistic career. By doing so you also elevate the lesser films because you see (and make) stronger connections to the other films, and often the lesser films can help one understand the greater films be providing some sort of context in terms of the creative thinking and artistic exploration that artists do.

Dennis Cozzalio said...

"...When it comes to cinema you never completely 'arrive,' you are a life-long student of film... I learned from my friend Tucker (who opened my eyes to a whole world of films I has never been exposed to) in my first year in college that 'I was an expert in a subject that I really knew nothing about,' and everyday I am constantly being reminded of that fact."

First of all, the answer to the question "Why?" is, Because Spielberg is important to you, and you want to find out a little bit more about why. That's all the justification anyone really needs for holding a party like this one. And second, I was happy to read the quote above, because whether one admits it or not, I think it's a quite a universal principle, this being a life-long student of film who never really knows as much as he/she thinks he/she does-- much more so than some of us want to admit. When I first moved to Los Angeles, I came from a variety of situations in Oregon where I probably did know more than most about movies and movie history. But when I moved here, all I had to do was meet one person, someone by the name of Kate who is no longer with us, to understand just how much about movies (especially the classic Hollywood era) I had still to learn.

I am really looking forward to a month of Spielberg coming from your blog, Damian, because of your enthusiasm, your love for the man's movies, and your desire to be honest with your reactions. I'll look forward to your further thoughts on 1941, for example, but I'm even more interested to hear you write about Schindler's List, since it is so important to you and your growth as a student of film. And I will link to it, for sure.

Good luck, and have fun! This sounds like a massive undertaking, and I know I'm not going to be the only one who will be looking forward to checking in every day in August to see what's up next.

Matt Zoller Seitz said...

Well, this is a monumental ambition, and I hope you can pull it off. (My advice: start writing immediately!)

It's funny -- I've been telling Keith for months that I wanted to write pieces about every movie by certain directors. Spielberg was one of the filmmakers on my list. However, I never thought about doing them on consecutive days -- my God, man!

Of course I'll chime in. How could I not?

TALKING MOVIEzzz said...

Sounds like it will be a lot of fun to read!

While Spielberg can be thought of as TOO mainstream, he will then make something like MUNICH and have you realizing just how amazing he can be.

Although, I don't think I could make it through another viewing of ALWAYS or CATCH ME IF YOU CAN or even THE TERMINAL.

Good luck!

Adam Ross said...

Best of luck Damian, I'll be looking forward especially to your piece about "Temple of Doom," because I usually find myself as the lone "ToD" defender in the room.

Damian Arlyn said...

Thank you, all, for your support and encouragement. I also am very much looking forward to this. Whether or not, as I said before, my excitement will sustain itself throughout the entire 31 days I do not know, but for right now, it's pretty potent.

I have already picked up several books on Spielberg from the library and have begun my preliminay reading. Within the next few days I plan to start watching the films in order and writing about them so that by the time August rolls around I'll hopefully have most of the work done already.

At any rate, thanks again. I appreciate it. :)

Ted Pigeon said...

Sorry for the late response on this one. But I think this is a great idea, Damian. You can definitely count on my contributions to the discussion. I'm really looking forward to it. I may plan do write a few off-shoot entries at my blog as well, especially since I planned on reviewing a few Spielberg films this summer myself.

As for the question of "Why Spielberg?" It's simple: he is just as much of an artist as Bergman, Fellini, Hitchcock, etc.

Damian Arlyn said...

That's great, Ted. I was hoping you would participate. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say as well.

And I think you're right. Spielberg is just as much an artist as any of these other great filmmakers. Why so many people don't (or can't) recognize that is beyond me.

Gustavo H.R. said...

A welcome initiative! Being a huge Spielberg admirer too and a Brazilian movie blogger, I shall eagerly await your comprehensive take on his great (and some not-so-great) films. There's a lot to his art that deserves to be properly analyzed and discussed.

Cheers! ;)

Damian Arlyn said...

Gracias, Gustavo. I look forward to hearing what you have to say about what I have to say! :)

Ryland Walker Knight said...

Dunno how I didn't catch wind of this until just now but I will mark my calendar and try to write something up by then. Now to figure out which film to write on... I'm leaning towards a later or an earlier film, like Jaws Vs Munich. Hmn... maybe that's an essay in and of itself!?

Damian Arlyn said...

That sounds great, Ryland. I've thoroughly enjoyed your reviews over at House Next Door and I'd love to hear whatever you have to say about any of Spielberg's work. I, of course, don't get the luxury of choosing which film(S) of his to write about since I'm doing them all and will no doubt end up comparing his newer films to his older films in the process.

Anyway, hope to see you there this August.

Jam on Revenge said...

Excellent project, sir. Looking forward to a month of reading pleasure. But why is "Soemthing Evil" missing from your list? ;)

Damian Arlyn said...

Thanks, Jam. I am looking forward to it myself.

I realize, of course, that my list is not comprehensive. In addition to Something Evil, I am also missing the TV movie Savage, the episodes of Marcus Welby, The Psychiatrist and Owen Marshall that he directed (not to mention his earlier amatuer films like Amblin', Fighter Squad, Escape to Nowhere and Firelight). Part of my reason for choosing only the films that I have is that I wanted to keep the number below 31 so as to fit the entire project into a single month while still allowing for prefatory and concluding remarks.

The biggest contributing factor though was availability. Access to most of these other works is difficult to come by (I think there are still some prints of Amblin' floating around out there that occasionally play at film festivals) since none of them are available on video or DVD. Still, if I view every single one of the films on this list (and I have already, at least once) I can take some satisfaction from the knowledge that I'll have seen more Spielberg films than most people.

Jam on Revenge said...

Thanks for the prompt reply. I completely forgot about Savage (which I have never seen), and I didn't really think you'd go so far as to check out his episodes of Marcus Welby, M.D. - a show I totally loved as kid, long before I knew who Spielberg was. But I do own a copy of Something Evil; unfortunately, it's PAL and dubbed in German, so it probably won't be much good to you. ;)

PIPER said...

Damian,

This is a fantastic idea and I'm sorry I'm late in reading it, not that I'm sure anyone was waiting on me. But it's a great idea. When you say contribute to this, are you meaning on our own blogs or in the comment section?

Also, do not apologize for your tastes or Spielberg in general. He's an easy target because he is so successful but there is no doubt that he is a masterful artist. I appreciate your honesty towards this and you make a great point about forever being a student of film. It is so very true.

Damian Arlyn said...

I was referring mostly to feedback in the comments sections of my posts, but actually, now that you mention it, Piper, I think it would be great if other blogggers wanted to participate by writing posts about Spielberg on their own sites (Ted has already written a fantastic piece on JAWS over at Cinematic Art; I'm gonna have a hard time following that one). I didn't intend for this to be a month-long blog-a-thon or anything but great art can be difficult to discuss in brief, little chunks. Sometimes you just need a lot of time and space. That's why analyses of each Spielberg film are becoming rather lengthy.

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement. :)

James said...

Damian, your website is fascinating and your Spielberg film viewing schedule is a great idea. I linked to your site via Steven Awalt's spielberfilms.com , a site I have written a few bits and pieces for. I am going to stay tuned to your website for sure.
All the best
James Clarke
www.james-bluesksies.blogspot.com

BabeDeJour said...

I only just knew about the existence of this blog (and this project in particular) from the Austintation blog, and I have to say I'm completely hooked to the very idea of this marathon. Fantastic idea, fantastic perspective, and most of all, the way you've explained your reasons to embark in it is absolutely marvellous, and I'll start reading the reviews now.

Because of a personal rule, I'll only be reading the reviews of the Spielberg films I HAVE seen... and I'm afraid I haven't seen quite a few (for example, I feel like the only human being on the planet who hasn't seen Jaws) but, just so you know, you've got yourself a new reader. Great, great, great idea!

Anonymous said...

We would like to inform you and your readers about our conference "SPIELBERG AT SICTY" to be held this November 20 and 21 at Lincoln University (England). Convened by Nigel Morris, Warren Buckman and myself (Les Friedman)--all of whom have published books on Spielberg in the last two years--we hope to attract anyone interested in exploring, and maybe even debating, Spielberg's work. This is the first conference of its type and features four promient keynote speakers: Joe McBride, Peter Kramer, Murray Pomerance, and Linda Ruth WIlliams. Please go to the SPIELBERG AT SIXTY for more information. We hope many of you will join us in England.

Les Friedman

Anonymous said...

OK. So I spelled SIXTY wrong the first time in my post. Be kind fellow Spielberg lovers.
Les Friedman

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

What a wild idea, I applaud you!

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣商品,情趣商品,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,自慰套,自慰,電動按摩棒,按摩棒,G點,跳蛋,潤滑液,SM道具,SM,酒店,情趣,情趣內衣,性感睡衣,角色扮演,丁字褲,吊帶襪,巨乳,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群,

Anonymous said...

"Why...? Don't you need someone to pose as your girlfriend this year?" Then he answered, "No, there is no need for that anymore......"
Before he can continue, he was interrupted, discount nike shoes"Oh yes! Must have found a girlfriend! nike shox r4 You haven't been searching for one for the past years, right?" The man looked up, as if he has struck gold, his face beamed and looked directly at the drunken girl. tn dollarHe replied, "Yes......you are right! I haven't been looking for anyone for the past years."
With that, the man darted across the floor and out the door, cheap nike shoesleaving the lady in much bewilderment. He finally realized that he has already found his dream girl, and she was.....the Vancouver girl all along! The drunken lady has said something that awoken him.
All along he has found his girl.nike tennis shoes That was why he did not bother to look further when he realized she was not coming back. It was not any specific girl he was seeking! cheap nike shoxIt was perfection that he wanted, and yes.....perfection!!
Relationship is something both parties should work on. Realizing that he had let away someone so important in his life, he decided to call her immediately. His whole mind was flooded with fear.free shipping shoes He was afraid that she might have found someone new or no longer had the same feelings anymore..... For once, he felt the fear of losing someone.
As it was Christmas eve, the line was quite hard to get through, especially an overseas call. He tried again and again, never giving up. Finally, he got through......precisely at 1200 midnight. He confessed his love for her and the girl was moved to tears. nike shoes It seemed that she never got over him! Even after so long, she was still waiting for him, never giving up.
He was so excited to meet her and to begin his new chapter of their lives. He decided to fly to Vancouver to join her. It was the happiest time of their lives! nike discount shoes But their happy time was short-lived. Two days before he was supposed to fly to Vancouver,cheap puma shoes he received a call from her father. She had a head-on car collision with a drunken driver. nike shox shoes She passed away after 6 hours in a coma.
The guy was devastated, as it was a complete loss. Why did fate played such cruel games with him? He cursed the heaven for taking her away from him, denying even one last look at her! How cruel he cursed! How he damned the Gods...!!nike free shoes How he hated himself....for taking so long to realize his mistake!! That was in 1996.
The moral of this story is :
Treasure what you have...
Time is too slow for those who wait;
Too swift for those who fear;
Too long for those who grief;
Too short for those who rejoice;
But for those who love...
Time is Eternity.
For all you out there with someone special in your heart, cherish that person, cherish every moment that you spend together that special someone, for in life, anything can happen anytime. buy shoes onlineYou may painfully regret, only to realise that it is too late.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I like your blog, it's, you know, wonderful. I learn a lot from it.
Recently, I am always wanting to buy high quality, low price prince tennis rackets, and I find many places, where sells perfect tennis racket. In order to play the game and search the place where can buy the head tennis racket, and finally, I find thistennis shop. You can buy what you want in this store online.
Would you want to be more attractive? If your answer is "Yes", you can wear best-seller columbia jacket, you really need a pair of white ralph lauren jacket. They can make you become the attactive person.
Would you like wearing cheap polo shirt? Do you want to be a fashion chaser? Follow me and you can chase the most popular white polo shirts. it can help you increase your attraction, you will be the focus wherever you go only if you wear polo clothes.
polo shirt women
polo shirts men's
cheap polo jacket
high quality columbia jacket
claasic north face jacket
perfect spyder jacket
ralph Lauren shirts
polo A&F shirts
polo shirt
north face jackets
polo short sleeves shirt
ralph lauren polo long sleeves shirts
prince accessories
cheap head tennis racquets
wilson tennis racquets
superior babolat tennis racquets
head tennis racquet
babolat racquet
wilson tennis racquet

janewangleilei said...

jordan 14
jordan 15
jordan 16
jordan 17
jordan 18
jordan 19
jordan 20
jordan 21
jordan 22
jordan 23

janewangleilei said...

wholesale nike shoes
wholesale adidas shoes
wholesale air jordan shoes
wholesale fashion sunglass
wholesale converse shoes
wholesale puma shoes
nike ajf shoes
nike ajf1 shoes
nike ajf4 shoes
nike ajf5 shoes
nike ajf6 shoes
nike ajf9 shoes
nike ajf12 shoes
nike ajf13 shoes
nike ajf23 shoes
nike ajf25 shoes

Unknown said...

Fashion trends change on daily basis, like Cheap GHD Straighteners (you can get it from a GHD Outlet), Why not get rid of your old straighteners to buy new GHDs? There is another kind hair straightener, called CHI hair Straighteners. Do you want to buy Discount GHD Styler? Following the latest in designer shades has become a passion of everyone, now 2010 Cheap Sunglasses, or we can say 2010 Discount Sunglasses. If you are the type of a woman who loves to explore in fashion, our Sunglasses Outlet will definitely satisfy your taste, because as you can see, we wholesale Sunglasses. Designer shades with optical grade lenses are important to protect our eyes from the sun. Don’t forget us-- Sunglasses Wholesale. Ed hardy streak of clothing is expanded into its wholesale ED Hardy chain so that a large number of fans and users can enjoy the cheap ED Hardy Clothes range easily with the help of numerous secured websites, actually, our discount ED Hardy Outlet. As we all know, in fact Wholesale Ed Hardy,is based on the creations of the world renowned tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy. Why Ed hardy wholesale? Well, this question is bound to strike the minds of all individuals. Many people may say cheap Prada is a joke, but we can give you discount Prada, because we have Prada Outlet. Almost everyone will agree that newest Prada handbags are some of the most beautiful designer handbags (Prada handbags 2010) marketed today. The reason is simple: fashion prohibited by AnkhRoyalty, in other words, we can write it as Ankh Royalty the Cultural Revolution. Straightens out the collar, the epaulette epaulet, the Ankh Royalty Clothing two-row buckle. Would you like to wear Ankh Royalty Clothes?Now welcome to our AnkhRoyalty Outlet.

hanly said...

Blu Ray Converter
Convert Blu Ray Mac
Convert Blu Ray to AVI
Convert Blu Ray to DivX
Convert Blu Ray to MKV
Convert Blu Ray to MOV
Convert Blu Ray to MP4
Convert Blu Ray to MPEG
Convert Blu Ray to MPEG2
Convert Blu Ray to MPEG4
Convert Blu Ray to VOB
Convert Blu Ray to WMV
Convert Blu Ray to Xvid
Convert Blu Ray to HD
Convert Blu Ray to HD WMV
Convert Blu Ray to iPod
Convert Blu Ray to PS3
Convert Blu Ray to PSP
Convert Blu Ray to Xbox360

Nike shox said...

When I first moved to Los Angeles, I came from a variety of situations in Oregon where Nike shox I probably did know more than most about movies and movie history.

Unknown said...

Nike Air Max 2011
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max
Nike Air Max Wildwood Supreme
Nike Air Max Turbulence
Nike Air Max Skyline
Nike Air Max Goadome
Nike Air Max Fitsole
Nike Air Max Zenyth
Nike Air Max Boots
Nike Air Max Zoom Kobe
Nike Air Max Tn
Nike Air Max Presto
Nike Air Max BW
Nike Air Max 24 7
Nike Air Max 2011
Nike Air Max 2009
Nike Air Max 95
Nike Air Max 91
Nike Air Max 87
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max Griffey Max 1
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 1
Abercrombie and Fitch London
Abercrombie & Fitch Clothes
Vibram Shoes

Unknown said...

Thank you for this article. This is my first time I visit here.That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something special. At the same time,Welcome to look at my website ghd uk and hope we can become good friends, and exchange and to help each other! Thanks.Best Chi Hair Straightener
You can also visit ghd uk and
chi us

Anonymous said...

Said was wonderful, really the best site! Liked by the way best described 2011 Nike soccer cleats.Prefer the Nike mercurial soccer cleats

CCC said...

Nice blog and post Spielberg is on of the bests to be sure thanks for the posting.

fix credit

Unknown said...

Nice information,Escort ankara
many thanks to the author.hd film izle
It is incomprehensible to me nowgünlük kiralık ev
, but in general,Escort ankara ilan
the usefulness and significance is overwhelming.Ankara escort
Thanks again and good luck!
Antalya escort bayan
became the first designer in Wimbledon's 133-year history to create official uniforms for the tournamentescort ankara
As part of this year's event, which starts next week.
will introduces the first ...film izle
determinationEscort ankara
to maintain and enhance the values for which our two brands are famous throughout the world.Escort bayan ankara Kızılay
The rugby ralph lauren brand brings to Wimbledon the look of timeless elegance,Escort ankara
drawing on our rich history and traditionsEscort ankara
expert and i like your blog and the information you have
mentioned in this post about the Google tools is really great!
escort bayan
escort
escort istanbul
Bayan Escort
escort bayan ankara
taksim günlük kiralık ev
Escort Bayan Ankara
Ankara Escort,
Thanks for sharing. Very impressive

Unknown said...

Site's character and a great color match .. Meme estetiğiI will recommend your site to the other platforms.