Thursday, April 19, 2007

Separated at Birth?


(The following is a conversation I had with myself only a few moments ago.)

"Okay. So, let's see which famous people are celebrating birthdays today. I'll just pop on over to the IMDB and... Here we are. 'Celebrity Birthdays.' Hmmm... Kate Hudson... Ashley Judd... Hayden Christensen and... WHAT? James Franco? Hold on a second! Christensen and Franco were both born on this date? I knew it! I knew it all along! THEY'RE TWINS! No wonder I used to get the two of them mixed up for a while. Well, I must say, this explains a lot. Now I feel a little better about not... Uh-Oh. Wait a minute here... Nope. No, it looks like they were born three years apart. Hayden turns 26 and Franco turns 29 today. Well, there goes that theory I guess. Dang it! I guess my first clue should've been the fact that one of them can act and the other can't."

3 comments:

J.D. said...

Wait -- which one can act?

Damian Arlyn said...

Heh heh. That was really more of a joke. I actually think that both of them can act. I've seen them do it. They just need good material to work with.

epictoon said...

I don't think they are separated at birth. They have the same father, Darthvader... :) cheap wow gold